Should you feel your product does not function adequately due to defects in materials or workmanship, Digichain Electronics will, for the length of the period indicated below:
- Repair the product with new or refurbished parts -or- replace it with a new or refurbished product.
Digichain products must be acquired from an authorized Digichain dealer or distributor in order to qualify for our three-year warranty.
Commencing from the original date of purchase, all Digichain products are covered by a 1 to 3 year limited parts and labour warranty depending on the product. Please check the user manual received with your purchase for the warranty period of your product, or contact your Digichain dealer for details.
During this period there will be no charge for unit repair, replacement of parts, unit components or replacement of product if necessary. The decision to repair or replace will be made by Digichain Electronics. Customer is responsible for transport of the products to Digichain Electronics RMA department.
This limited warranty only covers the product purchased as new and is extended to the original purchaser only. It is non-transferable to subsequent owners, even during the warranty period.
A purchase receipt or other proof of original purchase date is required for the limited warranty service.
Rules of warranty:
1. Do not attempt to service the unit beyond that described in the user manual. Refer all other servicing to authorised servicing personnel.
2. Should any parts need replacing, ensure those approved by the manufacturer are used – either specified by the manufacturer or parts possessing the same characteristics as the original parts to be replaced. Please Note – unauthorised substitutes may result in fire, electric shock, or other hazards and will invalidate your warranty.
3. After repairs or service, ask the service personnel to perform safety checks to confirm the unit is in proper working condition and suitable for use.
4. This Limited Warranty only covers failures due to defects in materials or workmanship and does not cover normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
The limited warranty also does not cover damage that occurs in shipment or failures caused by products not supplied by Digichain Electronics.
Failures resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration, incorrect installation, set-up adjustment, implementation of/to consumer controls, improper maintenance, power line surge, lightening damage, modification, service by anyone other than a manufacturer-approved service centre or factory-authorised personnel.
5. There are no express warranties except as listed under “limited warranty coverage.” The warrantor is not liable for incidental or consequential damage resulting from the use of this product or arising out of any breach of this warranty.
For example: damage for lost time, the cost of having a person/persons remove or re-install previously installed equipment, travel to and from service location, loss of or damage to media, images, data or other recorded/stored content.
Warranty and swap
All Digichain products are covered by a 1 - 3 year warranty. Most products are also eligible for swap. If a defective product is swapped within the warranty period, the swap unit will adopt the remaining warranty of the original unit with a minimum of 90 days.
For example: Unit with 3 years (36 months) warranty, eligible for swap, becomes defective after 25 months, the swap unit will adopt the remaining 11 months of warranty.
For example 2: Unit with 3 years (36 months) warranty, eligible for swap, becomes defective after 35 months, the swap unit will adopt the remaining month of warranty + 2 months of additional warranty.